Thursday, February 7, 2013

Recycle and upcycle a bowling ball

Brought to my attention by Flea Market Gardening is this inexpensive and creative gazing globe for the garden.

I see bowling balls and flat glass stones available at yard sales every spring. Who knows? You may even find a gently used planter to use as a stand. Pick up an industrial strength, flexible adhesive, and you're all set!

If a tag sale isn't your thing, check with the staff at your local bowling alley to find bowling balls ready for the dumpster.

Note:  For convenience, I have embedded links into the text that will take you to the products used in this project.

Recycle, upcycle and do it yourself?  Absolutely! Have you upcycled something unique for your garden from recycled materials? Please share it with me so I can feature your creation here.


If you enjoy this website, you might like my magazine, Gardening Life. AND, don't miss my more traditional gardening website, Gardens Inspired.

I hope you found inspiration today. Remember to subscribe, so you won't miss a thing!

Until next time -
Debra

2 comments:

  1. I just love your site, so many great ideas.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brenda! I love sharing what I find. I would love it if you would please share my website with your friends, too. Thank you for following; please drop-in again soon! -Debra

      Delete